Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Caution

For all painters in North Central Florida


I urge you to stay indoors and do not go out to paint during these terrible fires. The health department is asking everyone to avoid as much smoke exposure as possible. Also, the fewer people out driving around in the woods, the better for the teams trying to stop the fires and evacuate rural residences. Paint in your studio this week. My prayers go out to those families who have been evacuated and to the firefighters, Red Cross workers, EMTs and volunteers.


I am heading out Thurseday morning to paint in the Forgotten Coast Paint Out, then to teach in North Carolina. I will be back around the first of June. If there are any web site or blog issues with PAF, please write to David Johnson webmaster@pleinairflorida.org while I am away.

Love,
Linda

No comments: