Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tuesday paintouts from the Plein Air Painters of the Treasure Coast

Hi Everybody!
This tuesday, September 25 and next October 2, we will paint at White City Park which is south of Ft. Pierce. From US1 you take CR712 or Midway Road. Go West on Midway Road till you get to the park on your left. Its a lovely little park, with a windy road that goes to the North Fork of the St. Lucie River. I try to get there around 9:30 and stay till noon or later. I drive a red Jeep Cherokee so you can look for that and find me.
Check out my new blog for the Treasure Coast Art Association, I will post things going on there and I am planning on putting these paintout invitations on there too, so if you don't get an email look there. http://treasurecoastartassociation.blogspot.com/
I am looking forward to painting with you all again!

Below is tuesday's painting, we will be back there October 2nd.

Happy Painting! Lori

No comments: