Sunday, October 7, 2007

Tuesday paintouts from the Plein Air Painters of the Treasure Coast

Hi Everybody,
Tuesday, October 9th and October 16 we will paint at Fort Pierce Inlet State Park. It opens at 8 am. I usually am there around 9:30 till noon or a little later. For critiques, find me at 11:30 and we can discuss the paintings if you desire.

Fort Pierce Inlet State Park is located four miles east of Fort Pierce, via North Causeway.
Google Local - 905 Shorewinds Drive 34949

Its an interesting park with views of the inlet to the ocean, the ocean, and it has a nice nature trail with an oak hammock. There are pavilions and restrooms. View of inlet:

There is a fee of $3.00 for one person in a car, $5.00 for two. I am not sure where I will paint, look out for my red jeep cherokee.

Looking forward to painting with you all!



No comments: