Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ridge Plein Air

Ridge Plein Air has been inactive for years and I would like to get it going again. We have another month or two of good painting weather here in Central Florida. I'd like to schedule a paint out for March 8th at the Hollis Gardens, on Lake Mirror, in Lakeland at 8:30 am. I hope to meet many of you there and get your suggestions for future paint-out sites in your area's. Please contact me at my email: tonitreverton@hotmail.com if you can attend this event. Or call me at 863-646-1535

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its good that you have another month..
___________________
Britney
Get Instant money

Anonymous said...

Thanks for presenting these kind painting information..........

___________________
christena
Best place for your complete Internet marketing